Schedule a Meeting With Taylor & Blair LLP
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed by a legal problem. If you think you have a legal problem, we can help. For 30 years we’ve been helping people in the lower mainland by:
- explaining the legal problem
- explaining the law
- evaluating your case and presenting its strengths and weaknesses
- explaining the legal options
- taking care of all dealings with the other side
- protecting our clients legal rights
- advocating for our clients and acting on their behalf so they don’t have to do the casework themselves
- negotiating a settlement so our clients don’t have to go to court
- preparing our clients for court if it becomes necessary
No matter where you are in your legal battle, we can help support and guide you through until your case is closed. Even if you’ve tried to solve the problem yourself, it’s not too late to come and talk to us. Our lawyers take the time to help you understand your case by explaining it to you in plain English—so that you’ll clearly know what your options are and what course of action should be taken. Our firm has been practicing law for more than 30 years and will handle your case with precision and expertise.
A Professional Relationship
The basis of all good professional relationships is communication and trust. We’re good listeners—we want to understand you, your concerns, and your legal problem. You need to understand the information surrounding your case and trust that we will guide you with correct and sound legal advice. During your first visit, we will listen to you explain your circumstances and case, and lay out the path to resolution—all informed by our years of legal study and experience.
Come and meet us—you will find us easy to talk to. One of our lawyers will personally meet you to talk about your legal issue. We understand that you, your case, and your situation are all unique. While working with us, you’ll be working with professionals who care and experts who will treat you as real friends.
We understand that choosing a lawyer is not a simple choice, which is why we won’t ever put undue pressure on your decision and there is no obligation to continue with our professional services.
To make it easier for you to visit with us, we are available for appointments at seven locations throughout the lower mainland of British Columbia. Come see us at our law firm offices in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby Surrey and Langley, BC. Unable to visit one of our offices due to your situation? Just let us know and we can arrange to meet you in your home or in the hospital.
How much will it cost?
If you have a legal problem that you want us to help you with, we’ll explain the cost of your legal action. Different cases have different fee structures. Visit Our Fees page for more information.
What do we need to know?
As in all your other relationships with professionals, we need to know who you are—including a bit of personal information, your personal circumstances, and how we can contact you. If you represent a business or organization, there are legal requirements of information we’ll need to obtain to assist you with your legal matters. Generally, for your first appointment, we also request that you bring:
- Photographic Identification;
- Any documents you have that are relevant to your legal issue;
- If it helps you remember details, you can write a short summary of what and when things happened to give to us;
- You can also write down questions that you would like to ask us, like whether you need to contact witnesses or how long it will take to settle your case;
- Most importantly, we’ll ask you questions about your legal problem. If you don’t know whether information is important, just tell us everything and we’ll sort out what is relevant to your case. We’re here to listen and to ask you questions about things we need to know.
Need more details about what to bring to your first meeting? See our checklist. Reading it before you meet with us will remind you to prepare certain essential facts and documents beforehand that will help us fight for your case. Make sure you are prepared with information about the events surrounding your issue.
Thank you for visiting the site of one of Taylor & Blair LLP. We’re excited to work with you and know that you will have a positive experience with everyone at the firm of Taylor & Blair LLP.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.